$450 Labor Warranty coverage by Private Insurance Company
Limited Labor Warranty Terms and Conditions:
One Year Labor warranty must be purchased as a separate item under the same invoice. COOL HEAT TRUCK PARTS will not offer Labor warranty for the invoices that have been already issued. In case of purchasing Labor Warranty package, COOL HEAT TRUCK PARTS will pay against defects that caused by manufacture materials and workmanship for the period of One Year from the date of the original invoice.
This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by COOL HEAT TRUCK PARTS. and is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in Canada and the USA (including 48 States). This warranty covers only normal use of the part and COOL HEAT TRUCK PARTS shall not be liable if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, removal or shipping; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning; or (iii) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from other non-recommended practices; iv) Hit and accident.
The Warranty holder must retain the original invoice or Labor Warranty Card in order to claim and receive Labor warranty refund. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty. COOL HEAT TRUCK PARTS makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non- COOL HEAT TRUCK PARTS). The Company reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the Labor Warranty Conditions in an individual case or in general, at any time without notice. Labor warranty applies only on approved warranty by COOL HEAT TRUCK PARTS. (refer to our warranty terms and conditions)
• Warranty is void if the product has been modified or repaired.
• Warranty is void if the warranty product has physical damages. (During removal, installation or transportation)
• Warranty will not be accepted if the serial number on product does not match with serial number mentioned in the Labor Warranty Card and/or invoice.
• Labor warranty is flat rate, not negotiable and not transferable.
• Labor warranty does not cover any other costs such as freight, towing, …
• Term of labor warranty payment is the same as term of customer account
• This certificate does not have cash value and not transferable